Thursday, March 25, 2010

This is What You Get.

A - Age: Seventeen

B - Bed size: Twin, at school and at home

C - Chore you hate: cleaning rooms

D - Dog's name: Chance

E - Essential "Start Your Day": Checking Twitter

F - Favorite color(s): Greens
G - Gold or Silver: Gold

H - Height: 5'7"

I - Instrument you play: guitarish

J - Job titles: Queen Bee

K - Kids: I love them

L - Liquor, Beer or Wine: Wine if I have to choose.

M - Mom's name: Super Woman

N – Nicknames: Bee

O - Outie or Innie: Innie

P - Pet Peeve: Passive Aggressive people

Q - Quote from a movie: "I'm the K I N G of the world."

R - Right or left handed: Righty

S - Sibling(s): A sister. And a whole lot of friends.

T- Time to get up: 7:50

U - Underwear: None if I have a say in it.

V - Vegetable you dislike: None.

W - What makes you run late: The Internet.

X - X-rays you've had: Arm. Brain. Lungs.

Y - Yummy food you make: I make it all.

Z - Zoo animal favorite: Can the Elephant slide count?

No comments: