Friday, May 21, 2010

Conversation from 2007 with Stranger

"Either your boyfriend, fiance, or your husband did something to really piss you off..."
-No. I'm just really tired.
"So you're just going to go home and go to bed?"
-Yeah..
"Well ok. What do you do for money?"
-I babysit.
"You babysit? Awesome. So are you still in school here?
-No. I'm in tenth grade.
"Are you serious? I thought you were 25."
-I'm fifteen.
"Oh gosh. I'm twice your age."
-And how does that make you feel?
"Pretty shitty, actually. Pretty, pretty shitty. I mean I saw you standing there. You're attractive. I mean you've got things going for you. And I'm thinking you are 23, 24, maybe 25... And here you are 15?"
-Yeah.I'm fifteen.



This is why I'm not going to Ole Miss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

coversation. listening. reading. commenting. awkward. out-loud. disappointing. sigh. understanding. questioning: why? only one instance. obvious. such a loser. first semester. almost done. usm. lame. second chance. ole miss. second chance. better choice. obvious.second chance. us. :D