Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Joys of that which is the Screen Cap.


In all seriousness, I am not a creepy person in any way. (Sometimes my heart gets too big for my body and I make cakes for celebrities, but I call that love.)

With that being said, I will say this: When watching a YouTube video, there comes a time when you must hit pause and do something. (Whether that be going to the grocery or answering a phone call, I really don't know.) But once in every blue moon, you hit pause at the perfect time and you see something like this:

I tried to resist the "Shift+Command+4" combination, but I know that whenever bad days roll in, THIS will make me feel better. No matter what.


@Hannahcatherine's response to the photo: So I left a dinner party to log on... and see this picture. I thought I was being stealthy until I laughed out loud. This is an epic win.


No comments: