Saturday, January 2, 2010

January One

After coming home to find an immaculate room, I immediately do some searching. (If everything is off the floor, I won't know where to find it.) Upon my investigating, I found some 4x6 prints of pictures I took in New York when I was 14. It's amazing how many memories flooded my mind. On the bottom of the stack was a photograph of a girl playing the washboard in Washington Square Park. I had no idea who she was, but man. I can still hear her voice to this day.

There comes certain times where I get an itch. This itch wants to find something. This itch wants Washboard Girl.

Google Search: Washington Square Park washboard player darn handy

You'd be surprised at how many empty results come up.


After a good half hour of searching, I see a thumbnail of Washboard Girl on some random person's Myspace. I honestly can't believe my eyes. Jessy Carolina. On my computer screen.

New Years Day Success.



No comments: