Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Farmer's Dog

As a form of mandated fun, the entire senior class was called to the cafeteria for a lovely game of BINGO. Now, I, of all people, am an avid fan of BINGO. I know there is no B-24. I know that "Four Corners" will only be counted in the bonus rounds. I know you must announce "BINGO!!!" loud enough to stop the caller from proceeding with the game. It's an exciting game, and I'm always in it to win it. (I refuse to let my nursing home pals down.)
When playing a game with about 60 other people, chances are you won't win much, if at all. But that didn't stop me. I was hunched over my card, ready to win. However, my time never came. I was close. Extremely close. One number away from a double bingo. But fate just didn't have it in for me. And I can accept that.

Sleep deprivation at its finest has finally hit me. I have forgotten the point of this entry. I promise I'll improve. I'm still a little rusty.

No comments: