Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mississippi School of Death

First thing in the morning, I get on the bus to go to Trig. (I've never taken the bus before. I'm afraid.) This will kill me. From there, I get back on the bus, return to campus, and go to AP Music Theory. This will beat the dead horse. In Government, we will finish the 25 chapter book. That, dear readers, will put me in my grave. From there, I take to online classes at the same time. These two lovely boogers have no problem with spitting on my grave. And lastly, choir: the class full of 39 loud and opinionated divas, will "sing me to heaven."

2 comments:

Liz said...

Haha sounds like a rough schedule... you're in college right?

Liz said...

Wow really?! You're a senior this coming year? If so then we're in the same grade. :) That's awesome, I could've sworn you were in college.

By the way I'm jealous that you go to a boarding school. It sounds so Hogwarts-ish. :)