Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Writers Block.

It appears I have hit a wall.
I absolutely cannot find something to write about.  Writer's Block. What an inconvenience. I took a Journalism class when I was thirteen. I had a very good teacher and I wanted so badly to impress him. His mother died, and while he was gone, he gave us an assignment to write about the importance of education. The majority of the class did a half-ass job seeing that it was only a "Filler Assignment," But I really wanted to create a good paper. And it took me about two weeks to finish. My teacher said this was perfectly fine because he understood that I was working quite hard on it. And of course, after a while, I finished. 

He read it to the class, and quickly jumped in at picking me apart.
I highly doubt I could forget his critique.

"You are a perfectionist who is dysfunctionally indecisive. Do you want to  pursue a job in the writing industry?"
- Probably not.
"Well good. Because you wouldn't amount to anything in the writing world."


And that was that. Hours of writing and editing. All to amount to nothing.
I don't know. Maybe that's what is driving me to blog so much. I want to prove him wrong. Of course, this little blog of mine won't find major status, but I enjoy updating. And like I've probably said before: I am absolutely fascinated by people. And I find great pleasure in reading other people's blogs/twitter updates/daily booth photos. 

Gracious, my internet is going to cut itself off in very little time. I need to upload this puppy before it gets lost. 

Short film I was in a year ago. My acting was not at it's best, but it was such a marvelous experience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ollz4r5wVFk
I find it fitting for the beginning of this entry.

No comments: